Monday, May 07, 2007

Wonkified!

Wonkified!

So Photogal just got a new PowerBook G4 for work, and she asked me to set it up so she can use our home wireless connection, so I of course took a look at the ol' Tankboy site for the first time through a Mac. Whoah! In Firefox my font is all crazy, and in Safari it lays out really nicely (which almost makes me think that whoever created the template did so in Safari way back when).

Anyway, does anyone have any idea how to fix my code so that my l'il site looks in all browsers the way I see it in Safari. And if not, can anyone advise me on at least a) fixing the font so it's standardized across all operating systems and browsers (as opposed to switching to cruddy Times New Roman in Mac Firefox) and b) can anyone advise me how to format the text so it justifies nicely instead of spreading out and creating gaps as it does now?

No comments: