Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Funneling through the tunneling thoughts.

Funneling through the tunneling thoughts.

As befits a long weekend peppered by uncanny coincidences and surprise appearances by long-lost friends of all stripes, my brain has a lot to process right now. Yesterday was the first time the weekend's bullet train even started to slow down, and Photogal and I mentally medicated with a few DVDs¹ from Blockbuster, allowing ye olde brains to slow down ...

And now, back to the office.

¹My Super Ex-Girlfriend was pleasant enough, but I was expecting more from an Ivan Reitman movie. Smoking Aces was just about what I expected, and I saw half the twist ending about 20 minutes in, and happily the ensemble cast was good enough to make me be able to stomach the scenes with Jeremy Piven in them.

No comments: